sábado, 24 de janeiro de 2009

the story


All of these lines across my face 
Tell you the story of who I am 
So many stories of where I've been 
And how I got to where I am 
But these stories don't mean anything 
When you've got no one to tell them to 
It's true...I was made for you  

I climbed across the mountain tops 
Swam all across the ocean blue 
I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules 
But baby I broke them all for you 
Because even when I was flat broke 
You made me feel like a million bucks 
Yeah you do and I was made for you  

You see the smile that's on my mouth 
Is hiding the words that don't come out 
And all of my friends who think that 
I'm blessed They don't know my head is a mess 
No, they don't know who I really am 
And they don't know what 
I've been through like you do 
And I was made for you...

2 comentários:

GNG disse...

uma música em inglês...estou impressionado

Anônimo disse...

Olha bem para a fotografia.um dia que estejas triste olha para ela e veras na fotografia que não fale a pena estar triste...